In aggressive development and public works projects, large and small, Baughman Company engineers are playing pivotal roles in the design and construction of efficient, cost-effective solutions to the emerging needs of present and past infrastructure. We work in a firm-wide culture eighty years in the making, whereby time-honored standards of corporate performance and individual accountability stand next to the most progressive engineering attitudes, the most advanced engineering technology in the profession.
Our capabilities in civil engineering lie at the heart of the systems supporting daily life in Kansas.
- Roadways, Transportation, and Corridors
- Traffic Alignments & Signalization
- Residential Subdivision Development
- Commercial Land Development
- Water Mains & System Design
- Sanitary Sewer Systems
- Storm Water Management Systems
- LOMA's, LOMR's, DWR Permits, USACOE
- Erosion Control / NPDES Compliance
- Local / State / Federal Permitting
- Construction Administration & Observation